Deck Mounted Skylights
With Certified Installers
Available in 4 types: fixed, manual, electrical opening and solar powered opening
The VELUX Deck Mounted product family is designated The No Leak Skylight™. Features include:
- Three layers of water protection - The no leak promise
- Advanced LoE3 glass - For increased energy efficiency, higher visible light transmittance, and improved solar heat gain performance
- Pre-finished white frames and sashes - For money saving and aesthetic appeal
- Pre-mounted brackets - For quick installation of sunscreen blinds
- Low roof profile with a curved architectural design
- Neutral grey exterior roof cladding blends with most roof materials
- Integrated gaskets drain condensation to the outside.
The No Leak Skylight carries a warranty of 20 years on glass, 10 years on product and labour, and 5 years on blinds and controls. For more information and images, see The No Leak Skylight brochure.
3 layers of water protection
The pre-attached deck seal provides an extra seal between the frame and roof deck for a leak-proof installation.
Adhesive underlayment for secondary water protection against the harshest weather conditions.
Engineered flashing for easy installation and primary water protection.
Review: Velux's original skylight style - the deck mount skylight with a factory built (pre-finished) wooden frame, is an elegant looking skylight from the interior. The interior frame and the way that the drywall ties into it, create a beautifully finished look. We like using these skylights in areas where the skylight will be very much in view, like lofts and cathedral ceilings. They require a roof pitch of at least 14 degrees (3/12).
- Visit our Cathedral Ceiling Skylight Gallery, Kitchen Skylight Gallery, Loft Skylight Gallery, Bathroom Skylight Gallery
- Read our Skylight and Sun Tunnel Blog
- Watch our Skylight Videos
- For further details visit our FAQ page (Skylight repair and Installation related questions)